Hey hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey hey

Postby Hynith on June 17th, 2015, 1:11 am

Hey guys! I'm brand new to this forum and I was wondering if I could get any tips and maybe, if someone would be so kind, have someone show me the ropes to this place. -- 'cause i don't want to go in and mess everyone up. --
Hynith
Player

Words: 505
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2015, 8:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hey hey

Postby Kinac on June 17th, 2015, 1:39 am

Check your inbox in the top left for the welcome PM!

Also, a city with an active ST that isn't overburdened like Alvadas can be quite beneficial. You'll have more one on one time. Read all the lore you can! An ST will drop in and correct you if they see you're doing something wrong, and don't get upset if they do - they're just trying to help. ; )

PM me if you have any questions. I know quite a bit about magic, Mizahar, skills, Kelvics, etc. Anything you need.
Kinac
Retired Staff

Words: 4196
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2013, 2:02 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet