Subfolders in Personal Gallery?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Lashander on June 23rd, 2015, 2:03 pm

Hey there and thanks for taking a look at this.

I'm just wondering if there's any way -that I'm not seeing- of adding subfolders to my user gallery that I'm not currently seeing. As it is I got character pictures, background tiles and now pics for two different projects I want to work on in there, and I'd like to have each in their own separate space.

Alternatively, what about renaming and deleting pictures? Is that possible without too much of a hassle?

Again, thanks for taking a peek
Lashander
Player

Words: 30578
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2015, 11:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on June 23rd, 2015, 4:33 pm

You can delete easily. Rename? Never tried. The subfolders have never worked for me. Tarot installed the gallery software but like a lot of this board add-ons it wasn't up to his standard. He actually told me once it would be easier top wrote it from scratch than to try to fix the mess the coders made of it. We had different priorities and it's really fast down on the list.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Lashander on June 23rd, 2015, 6:23 pm

Thanks for the info. Actually it took me days now to find that delete function. But I'm glad I finally found it. No need to clutter the servers here.
Lashander
Player

Words: 30578
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2015, 11:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes