Gemstones

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Gemstones

Postby Oceane Fougere on August 10th, 2015, 1:54 pm

I saw the Lore for Gemstones and was looking at it, then another Lore was edited and it disappeared. Does anyone perhaps have the link to the Lore?

I understand it is still a work in progress, but I would like to have something to look at while doing Jewel Crafting. I should of been smart and book marked the page.. But unfortunately I was not thinking, and I can not find it under the Lore tab.

I hope someone was smart and book marked it and can share the link! Or direct me in the right way of finding it. Thanks :).
Will Be Inactive for 60 Days.
Oceane Fougere
Player

Words: 20012
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2015, 5:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Gemstones

Postby Oceane Fougere on August 10th, 2015, 2:11 pm

Oh never mind, I JUST found it using the "Creation Date" link under the Lore page. Hahahaha...o.O.
Will Be Inactive for 60 Days.
Oceane Fougere
Player

Words: 20012
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2015, 5:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet