Introductions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Introductions

Postby Vasanta Damiana on August 24th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Hello, I would like to be called Tyler as it is the name I am most familiar with being called. I wouldn't say I have too much experience in roleplaying, but I have dabbled quite a bit in various places. I was turned towards Mizahar by a old friend who thought I might find the world interesting, so far they have been correct. I suppose that collaborative storytelling is usually my preferred form of roleplaying. I do enjoy writing in fantasy settings and about more fictional stories, but have found that I particularly am drawn towards writing stories centered around chivalrous knight-types. With that in mind I actually want to try getting away from writing characters and stories that follow that archetype. So far, my favorite thing about Mizahar is the huge amount of races and their lore. I haven't really been frustrated by anything yet, though initially being introduced to the site was very overwhelming with the large amount of information. Which is great, but at the same time a little overwhelming. I look forward to creating a character and joining the rest of the community.
Vasanta Damiana
Player

Words: 520
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2015, 5:28 pm
Race: Symenestra

Introductions

Postby Lisana on August 24th, 2015, 6:32 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Tyler!

Miz was also my first(and only, I've found that others just aren't as good.) roleplaying experience. As far as knights are concerned, you could always have a knight in Syliras. You seemed to have found your way around quite well, but if you need any help, feel free to PM me, and I'll do my best to answer your questions, or direct you to someone who can. The people in chat are also usually willing to help out. I hope you enjoy your stay on Mizahar! :)
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Introductions

Postby Vasanta Damiana on August 24th, 2015, 9:35 pm

I realize now that I actually do have some questions, specifically relating to character design. I was thinking that I wanted to attempt a Symenestra and looking into their lore they make clothes from Ranekissra Moths. I am inclined towards wanting to create a character that is involved in that process. Possibly raising or helping raise silkworms. Or something along those lines. I just don't know the full process making that a thing.
Vasanta Damiana
Player

Words: 520
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2015, 5:28 pm
Race: Symenestra

Introductions

Postby Lisana on August 25th, 2015, 6:12 am

I don't have much experience with Symnestra. Most likely, you would want to talk to Mirage, who is the Storyteller in Kalinor. You can also use the Q&A Forum. There you'll be able to get a lot more input from multiple PCs, and STs that have more experience with it than I do.
I make mediocre boxcodes for people here.
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/5 Threads
Lisana
Player

Words: 66239
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 11:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes