but others from the Dominican Republic,

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

but others from the Dominican Republic,

Postby engeles22 on November 23rd, 2015, 7:55 am

ng them not only the opportunity to try fashion design Mermaid Dresses , but also giving them a chance to raise money for their graduation.She'd also like to teach kids to sew, and have them enter their final projects in the fall fair.On Saturday, the Winter Gardens became a hive of activity as models and guests arrived for the event.Clothes and wedding dresses were sold at discount prices and there were various displays and exhibits from local traders, including live demonstrations of hair-styling and make-up.The grand final of Weston Top Model followed in the evening, and included live music and comedy as well as a catwalk show.Profits from the show will go to Kewstoke Youth and Community Farm.At Frock, customers climb a set of stairs to reach the shop and are greeted by dress forms displaying Ms.She began sewing on the Island on July 7.She said she sews two to three garments a day, never buys more than 10 yards of a fabric at a time, and will often make pieces from leftover scraps, creating one-of-a-kind items.She does have a few staples, though, including her stretch lace dresses which she has been making for more than a decade.You can dress them up, you can dress them down, she said.You could go to a barbecue in one with flip-flops, a jean jacket and a scarf.I make different colored slips to go underneath them.They re easy and they re comfortable, they feel like jammies.She also has been using a lot of raw-edged linen.I love the non-boundary on the raw edge, she explained.It creates a nice dimension against the finished linen.When customers come into Frock, Ms.Ginter wants them to have fun and play.Try the clothing on, just even for kicks, just to see, she invited.At the end of the day, she said she just wants to make clothes.She has no plans to expand because the more time working the business side A-line Dresses , the less time for sewing.She said she is doing what she always wanted to do, which is, just to go to work and play and make clothing.Ginter in her shop, stop by Frock at 13 Beach Street, Vineyard Haven from Wednesday to Saturday between noon and 5 p.At any other time, it s up to chance.Originally published on Unwritten by Jessica Hoffeldt.To My Very Best Friend,Saturday is your wedding day and I couldn't be happier for you as you embark on the next stage of your life with the man you love.reminisce on our journey of friendship and all we have been through together, I am reminded of just how important you are to me;However, this friendship we share will inevitably change after this weekend; how could it not?But this does not sadden me, and I am thrilled to be standing next to you for the moment your future begins.Here are a few things I want you to remember Saturday, the day of your wedding:It is going to be a whirlwind of pictures, flowers, dresses, emotions, and most importantly, joy.Remember to take in it all in slowly, and breathe.Don't get lost in the craziness of the day; remember to enjoy and appreciate these moments that you'll remember for the rest of your life.I know it will be your happiest day to date, but it's okay to feel a little sad as well.As you remember your nearest and dearest who unfortunately can't share the celebrations with you, know they are watching over you and smiling.We may not be able to help yearning for the people we wish were celebrating with us and that's okay.Because, although not physically in attendance, these people WILL be a part of your day.They are with you Short Dresses , and always will be.We are all so proud of you.Your family, friends and especially me are unbelievably proud of the person you have become.You've always been so confident, determined and successful in accomplishing your goals and dreams.Above all, I hope you remember how much fun your big day will be.It will be easy to get caught up in the scheduling, timing and stress that your wedding day holds.Don't forget that at the end of the day it is about you and your worthy prince.Everyone you love is celebrating with you and the love of your life, as you two embark on your greatest adventure yet.For now, try your best to get some sleep -- Saturday is a big day.It is going to be beautiful; all of the hard work you have done will certainly pay off and I can't wait to be by your side, watching you live the fairytale we read about as kids.SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico Over 60 couples from around the region gathered in Puerto Rico's capital Sunday to exchange vows at a same-sex marriage ceremony while a crowd of supporters snapped photos and cheered.The mass ceremony at a promenade in San Juan's colonial district took the same-sex couples through the traditional marriage vows and exchange of rings.The event follows the landmark U.Supreme Court decision in late June requiring every state to recognize same-sex marriages.island's governor signed an executive order soon after that ruling to comply.Organizer Ada Conde, an attorney who filed a federal lawsuit seeking to have her same-sex marriage recognized in Puerto Rico prior to the Supreme Court decision, said Sunday's ceremony was a celebration of the triumph of love.Most of the couples were Puerto Ricans, but others from the Dominican Republic, Cuba and Venezuela also participated in the event.Carrying an umbrella emblazoned with the colors of the rainbow, Puerto Rican gay rights activist Pedro Julio Serrano described the ceremony as a historic moment for our community.After so many years, we are finally able to marry here in Puerto Rico, he said from the promenade in Old San Juan as the couples gathered in wedding dresses and suits.The ceremony was criticized by the Roman Catholic bishop of Arecibo, Monsignor Daniel Fernandez Torres.Citing the church's catechism, which defines marriage as a sacrament, he said that a marital union can be shared only by a man and woman and that same-sex marriages are contrary to natural law.Today is a sad day for Puerto Rican society, Fernandez said in a statement.Puerto Rico until recently prohibited same-sex marriage and the recognition of such m.
engeles22
Player

Words: 14566
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2015, 2:26 am
Race: Human