Kelvic bodybuilding

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Kelvic bodybuilding

Postby Xyse on March 14th, 2016, 9:00 pm

Small question! If a Kelvic were to bodybuild in their human form and the exercise became apparent, would their animal form become more muscled and stronger as well?

:T And would it be dependent on size? For example, Xyse has 20 BB and has a small rabbit form. If he were to get even more BB in his human form, would his animal form become as strong as his human form, but in like... A ratio? Hard to explain what I mean.

Say if Xyse's human:animal is 5:1 in mass (which, it's much much bigger, but hypothetically) with 0 BB, and 20 BB raised his human form some, would it raise his animal form as well? So like..... Restating,

5:1 human:animal 0 BB
20:4 human:animal 20 BB (again, only hypothetical) (x4 to each).

If that made any sense? >.> Not sure how to word what I'm trying to ask. But hopefully someone knowledgeable on the subject gets it!
Xyse
Muscle Bunny: Bro, you even lift?

Words: 14378
Joined roleplay: March 10th, 2016, 8:34 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Kelvic bodybuilding

Postby Adyel on March 15th, 2016, 12:55 am

With Kelvics and body building I doubt that it changes the animals build dramatically. It might upgrade the animals bodys leg muscles, but I don't think you'll be able to lift weights with your animal form if your a Kelvic. It would most likely though improve the human form and the humanoids as well. I'm not sure how much body building can affect Pycons though? Since they can morph and stretch their bodies to a certain extent. I'm not sure if this helps at all, but if you need a bit more clarification on the lore here it is. Hope that helped...

Credits go to Revali
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets