I'm New, Hey!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I'm New, Hey!

Postby Cerebia on March 20th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Hello everyone, just thought I would drop by the introductions forums and say hello whilst I familiarise myself with the rules and the lore of this world. It's all new to me, I've never taken part in play by post or roleplaying forums before but I'm looking to jump in and hopefully spend a good deal of time here :) I am a freelance web designer and my name is Danny, I'm 23 years old.

Now, my writing skills aren't the best but I'm here to try and improve and give myself some sort of creative outlet, hopefully I can hold my own here! I've been browsing around the Mizahar forums for a while now and I really like the different styles of writing I see and I feel quite inspired being here, which is great! Well, I'm going to be working on my character, probably a bit slowly as I try and grasp the rules and browse as much of the lore as possible - it would be cool to say hello to some other people here and if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask! :)
Cerebia
Player

Words: 376
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2016, 11:10 pm
Race: Human

I'm New, Hey!

Postby Atticus Leslie on March 20th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Hey Cerebia! Welcome to Miz! Wooooooooooo! Feel free to log into Chat and say hi or ask any questions!
Faceclaim credit to Bee. Love her.

For my friends and thread partners: An explanation
Atticus Leslie
It's a boy's name!

Words: 60564
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2015, 11:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes