What exactly happened during the rationing in Lhavit?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

What exactly happened during the rationing in Lhavit?

Postby Eldecrok on March 27th, 2016, 5:06 am

This is all I know thus far, That there was a rationing and that it was given out by the farmers. I might be wrong about where rations were given. I would like to know the cause if possible.

After consulting with Seanja, Talora announces that the winter stores are now being rationed. There are no words from Aysel, but his seal is on the announcement. Official holiday feasts are still provided for, but every day preserves have lessened considerably.

Link

He didn’t stop walking until he got to the heart of the farms. Here, in front of the neighborhood ration station...

Link

Thanks for helping ^^
Eldecrok
Lhavit's Akvatari!

Words: 13506
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2016, 9:59 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet