Questions about changing a new Character

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Irwin on July 1st, 2016, 10:37 am

Hi everyone,

After a very busy period at work and private life, I'm finally ready to roleplay once and for all. However, I realised that in the end I wasn't that keen on playing the PC I created.

So, I would to know what I have to do ? If I'm not mistaking I think I've read that it was possible to change a new PC as long as it had not been played for too long (I only made one post and didn't interact with anyone).

Do I simply change my Character sheet, name and race or do I have to make it all anew ?

Thanks for the help !
Irwin
Player

Words: 4101
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2016, 2:08 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Yisanareysin on July 1st, 2016, 11:10 am

As long as you have less than fifty posts on an account, you can change pretty much anything. That being said, you're probably going to have to put in an HD request to remove/alter your Storyteller Secrets sheet, if you're rehauling everything.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)