about myself

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

about myself

Postby prettygirls343443 on July 27th, 2016, 2:08 am

Hey my name is prettygirl343443 I have been doing role-play for about 4 years now. I'm a lit roleplay but don't mind knocking down for some new beginners. I do any role-play so if inserted please pm me
or message me on skype my username for skype is duckloversgirl20 so yeah message me on here or skype

nice to have you read my post

thank you for your time

kind regards

prettygirl343443
prettygirls343443
Player

Words: 142
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2016, 12:55 am
Race: Human

about myself

Postby Crow on July 27th, 2016, 2:26 am

Welcome to Mizahar.
First I would like to state that we are glad to have you. Though, please take the time to read over

As of now I can tell that you are in violation of one of our rules here on Mizahar. Your account name must reflect your in character name. Once you have taken a look through the race list and decide upon a character to have please change your name in the user control panel under edit profile - edit account settings - and username.

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow