Howdy Howdy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy Howdy

Postby Oswald Adams on August 1st, 2016, 3:41 am

Just thought I'd say hello! I'm new to both this site and online roleplaying, but I've done quite a bit of roleplaying through D&D and stage/voice acting. You'll have to forgive my first few attempts at this if you see my posts anywhere, as I've got a real problem with passive voice, but I do hope to get better as I write more.

As for my character, I plan for Oswald to be an upbeat summoner from either Ravok, Lhavit, or Nyka. It's so hard to choose with such great options! I look forward to writing with you all, and I just can't wait to start!
School started up again, so I'll be slow in my replies until I get settled with everything.
Oswald Adams
Faffing about with the fabric of reality

Words: 11354
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 3:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Howdy Howdy

Postby Crow on August 1st, 2016, 4:46 am

Kaw Kaw. Greetings... And
Welcome to Mizahar. Interesting choice in Summoning Please note that it is a difficult magic to get into and will require an adept background at creation. That said, don't let that defer you. There are plenty of resources out there for you to aid in your endeavors. If you ever need help the Chatroom usually has a staple amount of helpful individuals willing to be at immediate disposal. Of course, don't set you sights on disposing people so soon. Make sure you read over

I look forward to seeing what city you decide to choose. If you have any questions about a specific city, most have a questions board that you can post in. If not, you are more than welcome to PM the local ST of the city you are favoring.
ImageImage

~An Aladari Coolwater Template
Crow

Howdy Howdy

Postby Oswald Adams on August 1st, 2016, 10:39 am

Thank you so much for all the help! I really appreciate it!
School started up again, so I'll be slow in my replies until I get settled with everything.
Oswald Adams
Faffing about with the fabric of reality

Words: 11354
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 3:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Howdy Howdy

Postby Evarista on August 3rd, 2016, 8:00 pm

Hello Oswald!

Playing with a summoner sounds like a lot of fun, so I hope to see you around in Ravok, if you choose to end up there.

Best wishes and enjoy your stay in the community.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)