Mizahar is now a MSN Windows Live Group.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Mizahar is now a MSN Windows Live Group.

Postby Gossamer on December 13th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Greetings Mizaharians-

Mizahar now has a Group on MSN's Live Messenger program. This goes along with our Facebook, Twitter, Stumble, and multiple RPG Site Listings. The great thing about Windows Live Groups is the networking is pretty impactual. Such networking allows not only for an outreach to other potentially new players, but keeps existing players updated when there is abnormal circumstances. Since we have a very stable and effective chat program linked to the site, questions can be answered normally immediately by those lurking in chat. However, sometimes oddities occur.

When you have a connectivity issue, for example, you can always check with a group member that is online to make sure the issue is not at your end. MSN provides an quick and easy way to see who's who and connect with them in real time for any question you might have.

That being said, Tarot is incredibly proud that throughout all his numerous upgrades, and there has been a great deal of them (in some cases weekly) , Mizahar has experienced ZERO downtime since its opening. We anticipate a continuation of this tract record even as we grow and expand. However, on a personal issue, I had connection issues because of my own provider and was able to bypass the issues (a bad router) through the help of other members which I was able to contact via networking.

So for such networking, we now have an MSN group. Those of you who have me on MSN (centaurheart@hotmail.com) have already been issued an invitation. It should be in your inbox as you read this. Those of you who do not, but wish to join this group, can feel free to add me and I will send you an immediate invite. This is just another way for our community to grow closer and in doing so expand.

Thank you so much for all the help everyone does in providing support and growth for our community!

Regards,

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)