Are multiple accounts allowed?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Roselina on November 27th, 2016, 9:56 pm

I'd like to try out other races, so I was wondering if multiple accounts were allowed.
Spring threads 0/3
Character Sheet
Roselina
Charismatic Con

Words: 62756
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2016, 11:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Bann on November 27th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Only 5 per writer (I'd assume they are aware of this through IP) and the admin are able to remove the amount of accounts you can have.
Bann
Secrets Upon Secrets

Words: 4529
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2016, 2:08 am
Character sheet

Postby Erick Barnett on November 28th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Yeah, as Bann said, you're allowed up to 5 Characters. If you want my advice though, I would stick to one PC while you're still learning how to play. I made the mistake of trying to create alts a little too early on in my Mizaharian learning curve and it didn't really go all that well, it was a touch overwhelming to try and maintain. Maybe I'm just a lazy writer though. You do whatever you feel is best.

Happy writing!
Erick Barnett
Unshackled, Undimmed, Unyielding

Words: 103527
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2016, 3:03 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)