Vantha Holds

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Vantha Holds

Postby Rynvard on December 10th, 2010, 4:40 am

I couldn't find this information anywhere, but if it's somewhere in the wiki I'm okay with reading it on my own. Is there a definitive list of Holds for the Vantha, or do we make it up on our own come character creation time? I ask this because I don't want to create a Hold that conflicts with someone else's. 'course, reading through every Vantha character is a possibility...
Rynvard
Where am I? Sunberth.

Words: 11002
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2010, 4:35 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Vantha Holds

Postby Stitch on December 10th, 2010, 4:59 am

You can find a list of them here.

Hope that helps! <333
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Vantha Holds

Postby Rynvard on December 10th, 2010, 5:07 am

A billion thanks unto you! It should've dawned on me to look there. -.- I was under the impression that holds were smaller settlements outside of Avanthal, but it seems I was mistaken. Thanks again, much appreciated.
Rynvard
Where am I? Sunberth.

Words: 11002
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2010, 4:35 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets