returning to mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

returning to mizahar!

Postby Haya on March 26th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm introducing myself again, since the last time I wrote on Mizahar was a little more than 6 years ago! I had a lot of fun back then, but I was way too perfectionist and pretty young still, and very impressed by everyone's writing. At the time I felt like I couldn't measure up, which eventually pushed me in a negative cycle of responding to threads very late, feeing guilty over that, being even more critical as a result, etc etc. I dropped off the face of the earth here, even literally left a character hanging from a cliff [if you're still active and happen to be reading this; I'm so sorry, Mike!!] ^^'

But! I've been wanting to come back here for a while, now a little older, a little less perfectionist, a little more dependable. I've been reading up on lore again and am considering different plotlines on how to bring back the characters that I wrote with before (and how to bridge the 6 year gap story-wise). It will take a bit of time to do all that and get to posting actively again, but in the meantime I just wanted to say hello! : )
Haya
The Clipped

Words: 35126
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2010, 9:26 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

returning to mizahar!

Postby Xen on March 26th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Welcome back, Haya! It's always good to see writers return whether they be young and enthusiastic or matured and wise. I hope you enjoy your second time on mizahar :D
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)