Hello, and Welcome?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, and Welcome?

Postby Shainn on July 5th, 2017, 11:59 pm

Thanks to Orin, Kayak, and Prophet. They've helped me answer a few questions that I've had. So now... I'll be answering a few questions for you. I hope you don't mind. :)

1. Name - Shainn seems appropriate enough.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have? I've had about five years of role-playing experience and a few years of post by post role-playing experience. I've played some DnD in the past.
3. How did you find us? Was recommended by a friend.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Tabletop.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Fantasy, I like to write about fantasy and sci-fi. So far I think my writing in a dystopian setting has been pretty good so far as long as I follow the steps of a good dystopian.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I love how much in depth the lore is.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Creating a backstory, so far it's pretty complicating as I haven't
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? To develop my writing as a whole and learn from my mistakes.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not yet no.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? How's everyone doing. I know my fourth was fun!!
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, and Welcome?

Postby Orin Fenix on July 6th, 2017, 12:08 am

Already said hello in the other thread, but I figured I'd give you an official Mizahar welcome in the actual welcome forum!
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Hello, and Welcome?

Postby Shainn on July 6th, 2017, 12:15 am

Your post template makes me hungry Orin. I just ate too! Ha ha, thank you for a proper welcoming Orin! I figured that I needed to say hello properly too. Plus there was a specific template for it. Which was handy I think. :)
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets