Just Quackers, Right?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Just Quackers, Right?

Postby Morelyse Cinder on April 26th, 2018, 1:32 am

^^'' How do you do, guys? You've probably seen me in the discord, under the name Vee, with the legs and the duck socks. <3 You've also probably heard about my obsession with ducks, haha. I'm also obsessed with speaking well enough to hide that I am deaf~ I'm not entirely, but enough so that I should not be able to speak as well as I do. (Feel free to ask me questions!)

I'm going to be frank, I've been stalking Miz since like, 2010, and just never had the nerve to join. I'm pretty excited to have gotten the nerve now though! I think a great deal of it was that I was so young, and had only been RPing for about five or so years at the time that I first found Miz.

And also the lore is the most daunting thing I have ever seen. I've since fallen headfirst in love with lore, any kind of lore, and *ahem* I major in Creative Writing: English because of my extensive love of lore. I may be creating an entire fantasy world for my senior project to graduate college next year. ^^''

Well, so, by this point you're probably like: "This girl loves to talk, gods!" and I'll be the first to admit, I'm wordy. Words are my friends. It's great. If you get me talking about my ducks, I'll never stop talking. And I'm pretty shy, but I feel very welcome here~ So I think that cancels my shyness out.

You may also be wondering after my first character, ahah. Well...

Her name will be Morelyse Cinder, and I got this by accident. I sorta keyboard smashed in frustration a few years back (this is how I get most of my names, to be honest) and this name began my list of "Gods, I need to stop shoving words and letters into strange combinations" that I call my "name list". It's fabulous. It's fine.

So Morelyse is a human, who was once a doctor specializing in arboreal, aquatic and fungal poisons, specifically their antidotes. However, an ex-lover attempted to murder Morelyse by slipping a poison that had all three families of poison involved, into a pie. Morelyse's daughter ate a piece of that pie, while her mother was out seeing a patient, and died. This led to Morelyse blaming herself, and setting out to hunt her ex-lover, who she was fairly certain did the deed, since they had brought her the pie. ...and well, she went corrupt and dark and all that great stuff.

She's gonna be fun. Her history is probably the most in-depth I have ever gone with a character.

If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. ^^''
Morelyse Cinder
Player

Words: 2855
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2018, 1:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Just Quackers, Right?

Postby Carus Nothus on April 27th, 2018, 8:41 am

Hello and Welcome Vee! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. The Lore can be daunting at times but just power through and once you start you won't be able to stop!
Carus Nothus
Player

Words: 40312
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2018, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)