Rolling in on the tide

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Rolling in on the tide

Postby Brine Sandskimmer on June 20th, 2018, 9:57 am

I kind of forgot to post in this topic but, hello everyone :)

Long time on and off roleplayer looking to play a bit of a different character this time. I'm super curious about the possibilities of this world, and hope to make a (mostly) safe way through! It'll be a challenge to play a kind person in a harsh world (not always 'nice' though, there's a difference) but I'd like to try (and probably watch him get ruined poor guy)

Nice to meet you all!

(small note: I'm not a native English speaker and I am open to feedback. Spot a mistake I make frequently? Telling me is doing me a favour, I promise ^^)
Brine Sandskimmer
Player

Words: 4603
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2018, 4:18 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Rolling in on the tide

Postby Allister on June 20th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Welcome, puddle jumper!

I read your CS and am eager to see what you do with your character. If you ever need help ask. Everyone says the strongest thing about Miz is her community so thanks for joining the frey.

Happy writing!
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2