Hey there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey there!

Postby Alwin Kurn on September 19th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Hey guys! I'm new around here. Some of you may have talked to me in the discord already but I figured I would drop an introduction based on the welcome post you guys have.

1. My name is Craig and my character is (probably) Alwin. You can call me either :)
2. I've done forum RP for a couple of years now mostly on a Naruto RP site. I also helped run one as an administrator for a while last year. I'd like to think I know my way around forum RP. I'm also into DnD and all sorts of ttrpgs and rpg video games.
3. I found the site because I was looking! Things have gotten kind of political at the other sites I was on so I needed something new and fresh. Google led me to you all.
4. DnD and forum RP are my favorite kinds of RP. They both offer different things and I enjoy them both!
5. I like to write about character growth, particularly growth in a relationship between PCs. It's a fun experience. I also like writing adventures, whether it be my PC delving into ruins to find lost knowledge, or fighting off bandits that are attacking a small town. Its all fun to me. I'm not really a fan of PvP since I find it strains relationships more than anything. Nobody wants their character to die.
6. I love the vast lore and systems that you guys have implemented. It allows for some awesome customisation and creativity.
7. The vastness of everything is also a little frustrations to be honest. There is SO MUCH! It will take me some time to get it all in my head.
8. I would love to build a character from the ground up and make him interact with the rest of you in adventure, intrigue, and tea- drinking. I just to have a great place to write and RP.

I don't have much else to say for now. I look forward to seeing you all around the site and the discord!
Alwin Kurn
Player

Words: 672
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2018, 2:06 am
Race: Human

Hey there!

Postby Vanguard on September 19th, 2018, 3:23 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Alwin!

There is so much that Miz has to offer and we'd like to help you find the best fit for what you have in mind. So feel free to ask questions! I'm looking forward to seeing how your adventures unfold!
Vanguard
Testing Your Mettle

Words: 27537
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2018, 1:39 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Hey there!

Postby Gossamer on September 19th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Image---
Welcome to Mizahar!

I'm glad you registered, found a name, and are well on your way to creating a character. The Help Desk is open to any special requests you might have, a gnosis request, or anything of the kind as you start this journey.

:)

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hey there!

Postby Teeryian Khohen on September 30th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Hey there Alwin! Nice to meet ya! Where are you playing your new character?
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS UPDATE POSTS.

Teeryian works at the Catholicon for 8 Kina/day. *APPROVED BY LUMINESCENCE*

Teeryians CS || Plotnotes || Healing || Konti || The Okomo Estates || Lhavit
Teeryian Khohen
Player

Words: 23476
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 4:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes