Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Dart on November 15th, 2018, 7:14 am

Hello Mizahar!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
-You can call me Gary or whatever my handle is (name isn't set just yet)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
-I have several years between LOTR Plaza when it was popular, plus various fantasy forums mostly made by friends as we created our own worlds.

Also have been playing DnD for quite awhile, which works really well as a translation into text-based RP.

3. How did you find us?
-Google search for RPG fantasy sites trying to find something as large and popular as LOTR Plaza was

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
-I like a good mix honestly as I think it is all important in some way.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
-I love it all. Backstory, building your history, creating long story arcs with small arcs. I love doing combat, social interactions, skill development, etc.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
-I love the different world that has been created and that is so full of potential. I also like how the skill system is set up. Help to avoid a lot of problems from other sites I have been a part of (and is a better refinement than one friends and I had tried).

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
-Nothing yet, but this is still my first post.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
-Honestly a fun experience, new friends, contributing to the development of Mizahar in some way.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
-Same answer as what I don't like so far; too early to answer.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
-I am terrible at open-ended questions at first, so just ask away! And happy NaNoWriMo!
Dart
Player

Words: 594
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2018, 4:39 am
Race: Human