Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Hope Hildebrandt on December 5th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Hi, I'm new to the site. I've been lurking for about a month now, maybe a little more, so that I can figure out a cool character concept that I want to write (which I have now, she's pretty cool and I'm excited to play as her).

A bit about me... I'm highschool student (12th, and I am 18, finally), and I'm going to college in NY (CS Major, AI, Robotics, or Software Something focus) next year. I've been writing on and off for around 2 or 3 years (cringey stuff, of course, changing that). I love DnD (Pathfinder was fun but so irritatingly complicated) and other high-fantasy set books and games. Big gamer, I'm currently getting through Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins, with a bit of time in Overwatch and RDR2. I love MUDs, too (currently waiting for Starmourn by IRE to be released, open beta mid-December!). I'm a big fan of rap and hip-hop music, but also emo rap (new stuff), rock, indie rock, and funk. Vaporwave aesthetics is also a favorite, though I don't think they'll fit here.

That's all for now. Thanks for having me and I hope we can do some cool stuff.
Hope Hildebrandt
Ratty Street Teen

Words: 6693
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2018, 11:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet