Thank you.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Thank you.

Postby Bone on May 14th, 2019, 6:59 am

I don't know if anyone will want to write with me. *chuckle* Always nervous when I come to a new place. What follows is a post from one of my guys. I'm doing it from memory so pardon the misspellings etc.

I have walked this way before. Perhaps I perished an age ago in some long forgotten act of arrogance. But in my passing came clarity and a prayer so earnest so desperate that the Goddess took pity on me and granted me, once more, the bitter boon of life. But though she placed my feet on the path she would help no more. She wouldn't clear the stones from under my feet nor clear the dust from my aching lungs. No. In the end it will once again be my choice. To walk once more the path of arrogance and pride and die. Never mourned, never loved and never remembered. Or finally to take the harder road. To walk that bramble filled path that leads to my destiny. To finally find my way...
Home.
Bone
Player

Words: 346
Joined roleplay: May 14th, 2019, 6:43 am
Race: Human

Thank you.

Postby Gossamer on May 14th, 2019, 10:36 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

Check out Discord Chat (the ajax one we dont use) for help getting started! All kinds of great links are included in your welcome private message. Check it out under messages.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)