New player, old writer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New player, old writer

Postby Torien Encinosa on May 24th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Hail,
I've been reading through your forum for a week now. I think maybe one more week and I'll be caught up enough to make an actual post after I make a character sheet etc. I have done some work on the character sheet already. A work in progress.
I'm planning on a kelvic hawk character from Falyndars' Syka.
It seems to suit my scenario and characters lifestyle the most. I may have him visit The syliras wildlands in the future or start off there but originate from Syka. I'm researching to see where the most adventuring will be found at.
On a side note, I've been writing/role playing for 2 decades now. It's just been a year or so since I've last done so, and I miss using my talent.
So I'll be around in the future.
Torien Encinosa
Player

Words: 27317
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2019, 6:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

New player, old writer

Postby Solstice on May 24th, 2019, 9:36 pm

Hello Torien, and welcome! Always great to see new faces around here. :D I'd like to recommend that you come join us in the discord server here. That's the main place all of our staff hangs out, and we'll be able to answer any questions you have, or help you out getting started! Plus we love chatting with new people. Hope to see you there!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

New player, old writer

Postby Gossamer on May 25th, 2019, 1:50 am

Hey Torien-

Welcome to Mizahar! I checked out your website... very cool work on PCs there. I look forward to reading what you have to write. Sorry about our downtime today. Our last downtime was well over a year ago. But since it was a holiday weekend, a lot of us were elsewhere and didn't know there was an issue! Let us know if we can help with anything, and be sure to drop by our Discord Chat (not the Ajax chat at the top of the browser - no one is ever there) and say hi!

Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/MaqnyWq

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. That's what we are here for!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

New player, old writer

Postby Torien Encinosa on May 27th, 2019, 6:03 am

Thanks for the welcome! I'm eager to post the outline I've been putting together. Going to finish reading the syka codex and I'll start up a thread and get into writing with my new pc. Those older ones on the website have been around for a long time and been put into a lot of use. I'll probably meld the two together and back up their experience and abilities by a good margin.
Torien Encinosa
Player

Words: 27317
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2019, 6:59 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes