You found me.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

You found me.

Postby Orin on December 26th, 2009, 8:31 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!- Orin.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - 6 Months with a MUSH, and two years with a Star Wars Board RP. Numerous fanfics.
3. How did you find us? - http://roleplaying.top-site-list.com/
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? - What?
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? - I like everything.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - The overly nice people, the already impressive Wiki, how well established the site, and lore are for such a new RP, but mostly? The people.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far - Probably the lack of chain mail bikini's Ive seen so many in fantasy, I thought it was the norm. :(?
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? - Really? Someone in a chain mail bikini. Preferably female.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - Wiki post on Vantha. Avanthal, and the Holds.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? -Yes. I find Gossamer's avatar, to be attractive. I'm not sure what to do about it.

First, I'm hard to take seriousley OOC. I joke constantly, and have alot of dry wit. Try to be patient.

I have a full time job... so I may or may not be on 24/7. Its whatever goes.

Recently came out of RP retirement, I missed it. I'll try to adhere to the standards set forth in some of the threads I read through, you all are fantastic RPer's and its been a real pleasure to stumble on such a gem.

RIght now I'm rather sleepless. So I should get back to harrassing the Sandman's wife.

My profile is almost done. Vantha Bandit. I know right?
-Thanks HEX!
Orin
Wandering Swordsman

Words: 8027
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2009, 3:36 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Re: You found me.

Postby Nya Winters on December 26th, 2009, 8:38 pm

*throws chain-mail clad buxom beauties at Orin as his welcome present*
*laughs maniacally because they they aren't human, but Zith, and they try to eat him*

Hey! Welcome welcome! Nice to see someone with a personality and a sense of humor right out of the gate. :) You'll fit in here nicely.
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Re: You found me.

Postby Orin on December 26th, 2009, 8:43 pm

*Dies happily*

Thanks for the welcome! Hope to RP with you eventually. :)
-Thanks HEX!
Orin
Wandering Swordsman

Words: 8027
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2009, 3:36 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet