Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Erwin Steel on July 20th, 2019, 8:49 am

I’ve been reading the forum’s lore for a bit, and i’ve decided to join in. I’m moderately experienced at Play by Post Games, and i’ve played some DND as well. Though i’m not the best writer, I hope to improve over time. I think i’m going to have my character start off at Sunberth, as the setting, and lore of that anarchistic city appeals to me the most. I look forward to having lots of fun threads with you guys.
Erwin Steel
Player

Words: 4799
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 8:25 am
Race: Human

Hello

Postby Gossamer on July 20th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Hi there!

Welcome to Mizahar.

I'm really glad you are taking the time to read the lore and get familiar with things before you try getting started. It will make things so much easier on you.

We also have a chat on Discord (not the button above that's been abandoned for age) that will give you a chance to get to know us and will link you to everyone hanging out. This is the best place to get help anywhere on the site.

https://discord.gg/MaqnyWq

Feel free to pop by and we'll say hi and help you get started other than the links in your Welcome PM found in your private messages inbox. Be sure to follow and read those links too.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)