Wandered Back This Way

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Wandered Back This Way

Postby Gus Pyri on December 19th, 2019, 11:24 pm

Howdy. Wandering back this direction in my entertainment choices. Uhh, basics first.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Gary or Garrian. Gary is casual, Garrian when I like feeling all fantasy like.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Star Trek, D&D, Mizahar… Other Forum Roleplays. Like years worth... It's fun.

3. How did you find us?
Long time ago found you via the almighty google.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
To a certain degree, I really enjoy anything that forces me to stretch and takes effort for me to shove myself into that mindset, or how to deal with a situation.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing about said new situations, snarky banter, fun quips, crazy schemes, strange encounters. I struggle with writing probably romance the most.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Is so original. And I really do miss my old character (Dex from Riverfall back in 512ish) It's also super open as far as things to do.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Uhhh, just trying to piece together all the little bits of which god did what in what history and how that relates to how that gods followers might interact with other peoples and the thing and the other thing. Mostly history that I'm just not caught up on. There's soooo much.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I need to become a better writer, stretch my skills, and actually push myself to be consistent with writing. Also, I'd like to be consistently writing.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Kinda sorta interested in Pathfinding possibly at some point. But I have enough to keep quite occupied. Uhh, the Akarni gnosis from Zintilla as well, just so I have some reference as to what that's kinda like. Is it like earth bending, or crystal growing, or.... Mostly just cause I wonder.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Current Character idea is like 3-6 month old pycon, meaning mature but young, in Lhavit, figuring out who he is. And how to get by. And what he wants to do. Because I'm not 100% sure yet. Possibly looking at being a Seeker, Enterprise department for expeditions, but I honestly have no idea yet. Also considering Shinya. Also considering just something else crazy that'll catch my eye. So I'll spend a season or two seeing if anything grabs my little dude.

Outside of that, as far as me, le player, Fair warning that I'll probably start out strong and then peter out. Buuuut, hopefully not to nothing like I've done before. Also, upcoming season is actually hopefully quite busy, but new character brewing about should keep me active.

PM me, I'll be poking in and out and yes I'm ADHD. So if I don't respond, feel free to send me as many messages as you like, I won't get mad. Promise.
Gus Pyri
Player

Words: 3669
Joined roleplay: December 19th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets