Thank you Tarot

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Thank you Tarot

Postby Surreal on November 3rd, 2020, 1:03 am

While I have a hard time imagining what it takes to keep this site running, I'd like to offer my sincerest thanks for all that you do upfront and behind the scenes. Especially when you are having to balance a busy work schedule on top of that. This site means a lot to me, and I'm thankful the work you have done to keep it running.

I hope all is well in your life, and that you are keeping time for yourself during these trying times.

Thank you Tarot.
Surreal
Retired Staff

Words: 47731
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Race: Staff account

Thank you Tarot

Postby Bluster on November 3rd, 2020, 1:50 am

Thanks bunches!

Tarot, thank you so, so much for what you have done for us and for Miz. I don’t know you, and I don’t know if you think fondly of Miz or if it’s a pain in your butt, but please know that for many of us, it is a place we dwell in and partake of with great joy. For some, it’s an escape; for others, just a good place to tell a fun story. But no matter what it means to each of us, it’s Miz, and we are forever grateful to the part you played in its creation and in keeping it going. Thanks again for all you do.
Bluster
Rant and rave. Our words are meaningless.

Words: 15774
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Race: Human
Office

Thank you Tarot

Postby Ari'Ellin on November 3rd, 2020, 2:20 am

Thank you so much for everything you do here Tarot! Without all of your hard work Miz wouldn’t be anywhere near as brilliant and a lot of us wouldn’t have found its perfect escape.
Thank you so much
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Thank you Tarot

Postby Yomila on November 3rd, 2020, 2:25 am

I'm here to mirror all the sentiments above. Thank you so much for doing what you do and helping to keep the site working when it runs into issues. It's an amazing place and I don't think I speak for just myself when I say how grateful I am for all your hard work tackling this recent problem. I don't know you from adam but I hope you are keeping well and have your own escape that brings you as much joy as this site does us ♡
Yomila
Player

Words: 74856
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2020, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Thank you Tarot

Postby Gossamer on November 3rd, 2020, 4:13 am

In every sense of the word, you are the father of this site. You nourish it, babysit, and have sacrificed countless hours to its wellbeing. Thank you, GP, for always being there for Mizahar. You are one of the most generous people I know to literally have dedicated a decade and so much more to its oversight.

Thank you just doesn't seem enough. It never seems enough.

Jen

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)