Help!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Help!

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 20th, 2011, 5:00 am

I'm new, and I'm so confused right now lol. I love that this has so much going into it, but I'm so lost right now (could be because its midnight and I have had no sleep but whatever) I need to know more about my character development. I know name and race, but to couple with that I need to know exactly how to build that information off of it. I read everything and I'm still confused currently, I'd love it if someone would break it down for me really quick :) Thank you!
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Words: 55633
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2011, 4:52 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Help!

Postby Seliarus on January 20th, 2011, 5:49 am

I'll break it down. With a 567lb hammer. Just for you.
*Has problems lifting said hammer up.*

Basic Information

Race:
Birthday & Age :

I think those 3 are...Self explanatory.

Physical Description

How your character looks on the outside.

Character Concept

How your character thinks, or would do at a given situation. Like easy to anger, or stuff like that. Basically, how he/she is on the inside.

Character History

A long time ago...In a galaxy far,far away. :p

Training & Skill Points

Skills you got from treads and such. Also, your Skill Package 50 skill points may go here, however you see fit.

Equipment/Possessions

What your character carries with them. + What you get from the Starter Package.

Ledger

Basically your financial stratus. You start with 100 mizas (or 300 without housing) , and you spend it as you see fit.

Thread List

Link to the Rps you did.

-----------------------------

This is the Sample of a Character Sheet % Template. You can add your own, if you want, but those are the things you kind of should have, so people can easily recognize, and later on interact with your character.

Hope it helped.
~ Rok.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Help!

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 20th, 2011, 5:53 am

It does help actually :P And this is NOT star wars lol. Its the Ledger and the Training and Skills and the Equipment parts that I'm like uhmmmmm wtf?? I have the other stuff lol, I'm sitting here like glaring at my screen in annoyance.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Seliarus on January 20th, 2011, 5:59 am

D: Oh fiiine. :P

Well. You read the Starter package thing, yes? Let's say you start with 300 Mizas. And, you need something to wear, because the SP clothes are just plain ugly. So you spend 5 gold mizas on a dashing new dress. (:P) You write
~ Dashing new dress in the equipment part,
and
~ -5 gold mizas for Dashing new dress in the Ledger section.

It was an example, but that's kind of how it goes.

For training and skills, you can get ..was it 5o, or something points from the SP. You pick a few skills your character could be good in, and give away those 50 points.
Now, when you RP in a tread, and the tread is finished. You ask a mod to look over it and gives his, or her points to the characters in the tread. SO, if you had a fight with a bear in your tread, and manage to win, you'd probably get some points to Wilderness survival, and close combat.

Again, just examples, but....It works for every skill. Dancing, cooking, or stabbing people with a toothpick. The more time you do those things, more skills you'll get, and in the end...You'll be better at it.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 20th, 2011, 6:03 am

Well now I want stabbing people with a tooth pick to be one so thanks for that :p Pfft who needs a dashing new dress, I will become a nudist lmfao. J/k i know that's not possible (though that would be awesome...I mean uhm....hi I like clothes) I pick up on things quickly generally but my head is killing me after reading all this on my teeny tiny netbook screen, curse it for being a midget!
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Seliarus on January 20th, 2011, 6:08 am

^^ Always glad to help people find their dream job.

QUick note, it is posible of you being a nudist. I mean, most Kelvics are( Even though they wear clothes, they don't have any problem of being naked), so why not a human who doesn't really like clothes. :P

I'd suggest lying down for a while, if that's so. Dun dew bad fings. Mhkay?

You can pick a ...Let's say some clothes, food, little accessories, ...maybe a weapon. Or..A pet? Things you think your character will need to get started. Of course, you can buy other things in a town later on trough RP, but this is just so you can start more smoothly.

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 20th, 2011, 6:20 am

I started out Kelvic actually lol, I wasn't aware I could aimlessly walk around naked haha, but when I read everything on them I understood, and looked for others to sort of get an idea as to what to write, but I switched to human, I was assuming it would be hard as hell to find a master.

I am lying down, with three dogs laying on top of me lmfao. And I have to be up at six, I just don't wanna sleep til I'm done with this so I can just start tomorrow at work. I'm a nanny, I can ignore the baby lol.

So I'd start basically like 1 blue dress (which will be dashing thank you) and put in the ledger 1 blue dress cost 5 and then 1 knife then 1 knife costs x?
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Seliarus on January 20th, 2011, 6:24 am

Nothing is too hard, here. There are a lot of players, so even finding a master wouldn't be hard.

Eeer...Poor baby. xD

Yeah, like that.
http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Price_list#Melee_Weapons
This is a list of how much something costs, so you don't pick your own prices. Just don't forget if you put 5, if it's cooper, silver, or golden miza.
1 gold Miza = 10 silver Miza = 100 copper Miza

But, yes, that's how you do it. You simply go on shopping for things, until your money is gone. :P

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Arabella Starweaver on January 20th, 2011, 6:29 am

Now I understand lol, I just found the list too, I was like oh gee this would have been useful a half hour ago. I feel retarded haha. I saw I was like wow, well now that I feel totally stupid, gosh. So I need what? A pet, some clothes, weapons...etc?

He isn't a poor baby lol, he sleeps the whole time anyway, I sit there bored mostly.
Arabella Starweaver
Player

Character sheet

Help!

Postby Seliarus on January 20th, 2011, 6:33 am

Don't feel bad. Everyone was at your point once. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Well, you know what your character is like. Just think about it what she'll need on the road. I mean, if she's a person just sitting on a table, talking to people, a pet isn't needed. But if she's a huntress, then...Maybe a dog would really be helpful to help sniff things out. Got my drill?

Clothes, weapon, some extra food( Depends, you got some food from your SP) , if you don't have a house, maybe a small tent, or a blanket or something. OR, if you're staying in a town for a while, no need for the tent. It all depends how your character lives.

Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Character sheet

Next