Greetings and Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Valentina Adair on May 28th, 2023, 3:58 am

Hello future story telling friends!

I had an account on here YEARS ago, and due to a recent writting itch and desire to improve my own writting I have found my way back here.

So allow me to introduce myself, Im George :) Most likely going to have my character chilling in Syka when I make my character.

Cant wait to meet everyone in cool roleplay! :D

PS : Btw, never learned how to do cool formatting, must be because I'm too cool! (Actually im just kidding would love to know how.)
Valentina Adair
Player

Words: 25281
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2023, 11:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ebrashi on May 28th, 2023, 11:25 am

welcome!

I recently found my way to Syka as well. I look forward to learning about your character.

In terms of post boxes, hit the QUOTE button on a post that has a box you like. It will start a reply with the code of the box. Then cut and paste that into your TEMPLATES forum thread. You can customize from their using Google's fonts and hexcolor code which are easy to search.

It's how I got this shiny box! Also, using the template forum will give you a drop down of your box codes on every reply.

[/indent]
Attn: Thread Partners
Ebrashi has level 1 Azenth. If your character is having strong emotions, he will be able to sense that.
Feel free to use this as a plot engine!
Azenth :
An Azenth with one Mark has one very important ability; they gain the immunity to fire. At one mark, the heat of a fire can still be felt, but it does not burn them. If they work with fire routinely, say as a magical discipline of Reimancy or routinely build fires, then the heat of that fire is often absorbed by them and keeps their body temperature relatively higher compared to 'normal' individuals of their race. Singularly marked Azenth often make incredibly talented firewalkers and firedancers with very little effort. In addition, at this level, Ivak marked people often sense the underlying strongly building emotion of another person, but cannot tell specifically what has caused those emotions. For example, if someone is experiencing a powerful upheaval of emotion - say grief - the Azenth can detect that, but will not understand what caused it. Mundane emotions - everyday joy, sorrow, etc are not picked up by Azenth. Instead, Azenth hone in and narrow down on only strong intense boiling emotions. They can often tell when someone has newly fallen in love, or if another completely hates something or someone with a passion. The only rule is that the emotion has to be intensely strong for them to feel it. Even urges, like the desire to steal, can be detected if they are overwhelming.
Ebrashi
A song without sound

Words: 58522
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2023, 9:13 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on May 28th, 2023, 2:56 pm

Welcome to Miz, George! Syka will be lucky to have you.

I can help you set up housing, a job, and anything else you might be interested in. Just grab me in chat once you have a character concept nailed down.

Also, lots of us love making box codes and other aesthetics. Just let us know what you need and someone will definitely make it for you.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)