Returning...or atleast trying to.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Marcus Braeden on March 15th, 2011, 10:49 pm

I don't know how many people were aware of my absence but in case you didn't, i have been gone for a few months now. A few months ago some things happened in my life and i ended up losing pretty much all of my inspiration to write. Now, things are slowly returning to normal...sorta, and i want to try and get back into this. Now normally i would just leap back into this...but i figure i missed a thing or two that happened, and am therefore debating whether to simply delete my 2 characters and start fresh or not. But what keeps me from doing this is that i really want to at least continue to develop Marcus Braeden. Arand Shadowsky, my other character, will probably be deleted regardless of what i do with Marcus. I apologize to anyone who is affected by this, but i simply do not have the inspiration for lack of a better word, to play two characters at the moment.

So yeah simply put, i don't have a clue whether it would be better to start fresh or try to continue where i left off.
Marcus Braeden
Chasing the Dream

Words: 138816
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ageru on March 15th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Well regardless welcome back and I hope you get back into the swing of things! Though I dont know you, I hope your return and transition back into this world goes smoothly.
Ageru
Player

Words: 61756
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2011, 8:07 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on March 21st, 2011, 1:27 am

I think you can return with your old character if you can explain where you have been for a couple of months or say a season. Your PC could have been on a pirate ship pressed into its crew. They could have been in isolation in Nyka meditating and doing self discovery... talk to Tarot for permissions on this. Basically anything you can think of we can work out.

Mizahar is flexible and if your a storyteller like the rest of us, then you can always work something out.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Marcus Braeden on March 23rd, 2011, 11:41 pm

Alright well i am officially back and writing now.
Marcus Braeden
Chasing the Dream

Words: 138816
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets