Yet another ...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Re: Yet another ...

Postby Tarama on February 8th, 2010, 3:39 am

Oh my gosh! Wow thank you so much for all the welcomes!

Book__wyrm,
I promise to have a good time. *nods fearfully*

Alistair,
Yay! Top of the Tarama list! I'm popular already!

Abashai,
I don't wear a belt, that way the concept of years under it doesn't exist.
Therefore I'm young forever. O.o

Siiri,
Thanks! I think I'm funny too. But I'm full of myself so I'm probably a little biased on the subject.

Satu,
Me too. ^_^

Malia,
Thank you, I suppose I'm a bit self deprecating at times, though I've heard that we're always our own biggest critic. I was just reading a few of the posts that some people have written (in the actual roleplay section of the site), it looks like the bar was set pretty high.

Stitch,
I'm glad you like answering questions. I have many. Some are relevant.

Jen,
Yup! I was kicking myself after I left the chat room. I should have copied all the answers you had given me. But now I don't have to worry, you've made it all nice and concise for me.

As for photoshopping, I've actually been able to do some semi decent work like that myself. It all started from giving my friends lightsabres in pictures and somehow evolved into a bit of an artistic outlet for me (partly inspired by my incredible lack of ability to draw anything beyond stick figures). But it's good to know there are people that I can ask for help. I'll yell when I get stuck.

Jedo,
" -and frank-"
*lol* I like it! I suppose that a nice way of putting it. ^_^

Anyhow, if you're all interested, my Character Sheet is coming along, I'm just a bit busier than I thought I was going to be this weekend. I should warn you all in advance that I'm not the fastest writer around. If were a writing machine - I'd be analog.

-Lauren / Tarama
Signature created by the amazing Hex. Images from: lesolielfonce.deviantart.com and
moraecollections.deviantart.com
Tarama
Omnidextrous

Words: 9127
Joined roleplay: February 6th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Previous