2 Questions. . .

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

2 Questions. . .

Postby Reihn on January 10th, 2010, 4:46 pm

1.) Do Jamoura sleep at all? Is their daily meditation a substitute for sleep?

2.) Are there any monsters/creatures that are sort of equivalent to the cunning, power, and influence of dragons in Mizahar?
Reihn
Scholar at Heart

Words: 6366
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2009, 11:22 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Re: 2 Questions. . .

Postby Gossamer on January 10th, 2010, 6:45 pm

1. They sleep, they meditate, they do all the normal things normal people do. They need a full 8 hours or a little less, and it can be broken up.

2. We have Velispar, which are giant worms found all over the place... there are different types in different areas. As hatchlings, they are extremely dangerous and stupid, but as they get older they transform into very intelligent often friendly creatures that fade into the natural order of things. I will have a writeup on them one of these days. Mizahar has no dragons. I have a location in Syliras called 'The Golden Dragon' but it will be changed to 'The Golden Velispar' fairly soon.... that was left over from my early mental meanderings about the site.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)