Ranuri question the return...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Fade on June 30th, 2011, 9:53 am

Another Ranuri question...alas... :p
I was wondering, and cant seem to find the answer, if Fade is someone’s slave, so under his influence and one of his orders is for her to hurt or anyhow physically touch someone else, she would she or wouldn’t she feel anything? On the wiki it says that she can serve only one person at a time so I guess the answer is no, she wouldn’t feel anything but would she know what he/she wants anyway? Or maybe when finished the task assigned to her by her owner would she be under the new persons influence?

Thanks
Fade
Player

Words: 105680
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 10:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Vapis on June 30th, 2011, 8:52 pm

I would guess that since she would be fulfilling orders from her master she would feel the pleasure brought about by Ranuri once she had done so.
Vapis
The Player

Words: 10445
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2011, 1:03 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet