mix breed Q

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

mix breed Q

Postby Dinnya on August 3rd, 2011, 12:20 am

Well I'm new here and I'm still creating my character, I was looking at the Chaktawe and the Vantha. If you were to put them together as a mix breed, would the child (player) have the crow black eyes like their Chaktawe blood but at the same time could they flicker a lighter color with sudden and intense emotion? Because of the Vantha blood.

And the hair, would it have the same auroran highlights/shimmery color effect as a Vantha but the base hair color be as black as the Chaktawes?

Id ask about the skin color, but the info on the page said it would be a watered down copper tone of a Chaktawes pure blood. :D But the lil black freckles on their fingertips and the webbed/leatherpadded feet for the sand, would the child (player) have that also?

Eh, I know they're opposites. Ones in a snow region, the other a desert region. Ideas are still formulating, I have a starting idea of how the childs (player) parents would meet and where they would have met.

Help would be appreciated very much. Please, and thankyou. :D
~Keli
Schools a drag, might have to work on threads during the weekends only.

Slipknot :
Dinnya
Looking for redemption?

Words: 21382
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2011, 12:46 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

mix breed Q

Postby Ma'ii on August 3rd, 2011, 2:22 am

I can't really say anything about Mixed Breeds, but I do have something to say about a possible connection to other PCs (including me). Rista is a mixed blood Inarta/Kalanue Chaktawe related to me via my uncle. You might want to connect your character to her as well as mine since she and I have already decided that my uncle was/is a wanderer. :)

"We are with you in the raven, in our gods, in our wisdom. When you leave us, you take us. When you walk alone we follow. So take no path that would turn you from honor. For when you turn aside, we all do."
— Kalanue Chaktawe Blessing
Ma'ii
"Brother Coyote"

Words: 7934
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2009, 10:27 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook