Where to start?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Where to start?

Postby Ksenia on September 5th, 2011, 10:52 am

I've just joined Mizahar recently, and I am wondering where is a good place to start off? I have a character with a small boat who is going to be sailing in the Suvan sea.
She is going to be docked to start off with to meet a couple of people ( and a character my friend has created).

So, where would be easiest to get into the swing of things?
Ksenia
Player

Words: 1970
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2011, 7:12 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Where to start?

Postby Tessa Poe on September 5th, 2011, 12:11 pm

Well obviously a city on the coast would be a good idea, and if you're focusing on the Suvan Sea then you've got three choices at the moment:

Syliras
Riverfall
Alvadas

There are a few others but they're closed for development at the moment as far as I know.

Map of Mizahar - The map there might help since it shows every city on the Suvan Sea
Tessa Poe
The Neurotic Wanderer

Words: 241539
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 8:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)