Drykas questions!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Drykas questions!

Postby Arcturian on February 15th, 2010, 8:12 am

All right, so I've decided to be Drykas. Among other things, I was quite thrilled with the chance to have a character with tattoos! My question is, is it possible for the windmarks of a Drykas man to cover a good portion of his body? I was thinking to have my man's windmarks cover his shoulders and arms, pectorals, and the upper half of his back. Is that possible within Drykas lore?

Also, I started reading over some stuff and I saw something that I didn't see before - that your account name is your character's name, as well! Could I use "Grey" as a Drykas name? Or should I change accounts or account names if possible?

Thanks for reading!
This broken path I've chosen, I walk it alone.
Though I feel forgotten, you've carved my name in stone.
In these desperate times, this I plead:
when all else fails, remember me.
Arcturian
Player

Words: 1172
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2010, 3:36 pm
Race: Human, Drykas

Re: Drykas questions!

Postby Gossamer on February 15th, 2010, 8:44 am

Hey there Grey!

Windmarks can be of any pattern or size. This means yes to your question, of course :)

You can use Grey as an account name, but you don't need to make another account. We can change your account name in like two seconds if you tell us what you want it to be and realize that your new account name will indeed be the new login w/same password when you log back in next time. So, basically pick a name, let us know what you want it to be, and we'll make the switch with no work on your part.

I hope you enjoy Mizahar, and don't hesitate to post an introduction thread if your new rather than an alt.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)