housing question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

housing question

Postby Fern on October 3rd, 2011, 10:45 am

I just registered this account, and I have a basic idea for a PC.

Fern will likely be some kind of bird kelvic. And I thought it would be fun if she didn't live in a house, but had her "nest" in a corner somewhere on a roof.

Is that allowed?

Furthermore, does this count as a house or do I get to start with 600 gold mizas?
Fern
Player

Words: 132
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 10:34 am
Race: Human

housing question

Postby Lucy on October 3rd, 2011, 1:59 pm

Hello there! Bird Klevic, huh, sis?^^ I don't know can you include that nest in your Starting Package, but you can just start with 600GM and do a thread (flashback if you want) when you're making that nest. You don't need to spend money on it, you can find everything around. Wait for some storyteller or someone to tell you if you can have it without a thread about it, but I don't think they'll ask you to spend something on.. nest?
Lucy
No need to teach an eagle to fly

Words: 48734
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet