Question about trade goods

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 6th, 2011, 3:09 pm

If I want to make a purchase of trade goods do I have to buy them from someone or just make a post and buy them from a random joe?
If you would like a signature or any other piece of art created for your character visit click here and leave a request with a description of what you want. I will do my best to create something for you.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Words: 16016
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Lucy on November 8th, 2011, 6:49 pm

You can just make a post, but you don't have to do even that. You can just write what you bought in your CS and take money off.
Lucy
No need to teach an eagle to fly

Words: 48734
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Coren on November 8th, 2011, 10:10 pm

thats only before you start RPing lucy. When you started you should RP out the purchase, since in some city's some goods are more expensive or cheaper then in others.

"I'm speaking vani"
"I am speaking common"
"Me speaking nader canoch!"

Real life is kicking me in the can at the moment. posting is delayed. sorry for the inconvienience.
Coren
journeyman mage

Words: 294771
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2011, 7:33 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Guest Storyteller (1)

Postby Armondir Draseer on November 9th, 2011, 5:56 am

Thanks!
If you would like a signature or any other piece of art created for your character visit click here and leave a request with a description of what you want. I will do my best to create something for you.
Armondir Draseer
Armorer

Words: 16016
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet