Some help for a Newb

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Some help for a Newb

Postby Seamus Okibbon on March 6th, 2010, 1:24 pm

Hi guys,

I'm tottally new here, and you guys are being very helpful and super nice! thanks!
I just had a few questions about making threads, as this is my first time doing a forum RPG.

First off : If I want to start a thread in which a Moderator/ Storyteller is involved, do I just post the beginning of that thread and the Storyteller will pick up on it, or do i need to send a message to a Moderator to get it approved?

Secondly: To start an open thread do I just add (open) after the title?

Thanks so much for putting up with my newbness, I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly

Lee (Seamus)
Seamus Okibbon
Remember your family.

Words: 12480
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2010, 6:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Re: Some help for a Newb

Postby Cayenne on March 6th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Hi Lee, welcome to Mizahar!

If you want to start a thread where the moderator/storyteller is involved, you might want to message whomever you had in mind, or post in the storyteller request threads. Many domains have them, and if they don't, you can always hit up their OOC thread about it. :)

If you want an open thread, you can just add [Open] in the title, yes.

We were all new once, so never hesitate to ask questions. People are usually in chat, too, to help out. ^^

~Cay (Mish)
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)