I just joined...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I just joined...

Postby xmorg on March 7th, 2010, 2:18 am

1. Name - Just call me xmorg! lol
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have played many *gasp* computer role playing games, and have done a few rp's by chat.

3. How did you find us? - Google

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I love high fantasy types of RP. Before I even knew what RP was I was making little games on paper, and out of accounting ledgers. Once I created a epic yet humorous story for a friend at work to play through chat. Afterwards he commented if I have ever played D&D and that I should be a DM.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I am very creative and always thinking up stories. I like to write about cataclysmic apocalypses where the world ends, or is about to end unless a few brave adventurers do XYZ.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - Too new :)
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - Nothing
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? - Nothing
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - Im too new :)
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I'd love to be a storyteller for a game. I would love to play a PBEM, or message board type of Game with others. :ninja:
xmorg
Player

Words: 442
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2010, 2:05 am
Race: Ghost

Re: I just joined...

Postby Hunter on March 7th, 2010, 2:52 am

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in Mizahar!

One thing though, unlike some other RP forums, on Mizahar you username is your characters name. I wasn't sure if it was just because you hadn't decided on a PC yet, or you just didn't know. Either way, when your ready to play, I'm not so sure you want your character to be called "Xmorg The Awesome!" (Alright, maybe you DO want that :P)
Hunter
2 good 4 u

Words: 12186
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2010, 5:18 pm
Race: Staff account