Hello All!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello All!

Postby MikkaelEthys on April 19th, 2012, 9:31 pm

Hi everyone!

I am new to post by post RPG's but I have played many pen and paper and video games. I am not really sure of what i am doing, but i hope that i have fun and make alot of new friends here.


Thanks!
MikkaelEthys
Player
 
Posts: 1
Words: 90
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2012, 9:12 pm
Race: Human

Hello All!

Postby Daske Baggywrinkle on April 20th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Welcome and jump right in ... the water's, uh, actually cold. But no matter. We have a good time of it anyway.
AKA Anselm
User avatar
Daske Baggywrinkle
I AM smiling, dammit!
 
Posts: 215
Words: 137247
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2012, 8:58 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests