Picture

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Picture

Postby Athia on May 29th, 2012, 1:49 pm

How do you do a picture? I tried but it showed nnothing but the text i put...
"Of Course it is happning inside you Head, But why on Earth should that mean its not real?" ~ Albus Dumbldore,Harry Potter,Deathly Hallows.

"Believe in the light,or you might never take Flight"-Me

"It does not matter if who you put your hope in is real or not. But your problems are real,everything around it is real. You just cant wait for something imangary to fix your problems,you have to take matters into your own hands and charge"~ Katara,Avatar the last Airbender,The painted Lady
Athia
Player

Words: 3753
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 12:25 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Picture

Postby Canrehne on May 29th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Code: Select all
[img]link to image[/img]

Try that.
Canrehne
The Ritualist

Words: 20714
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2012, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Picture

Postby Athia on May 29th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Thanks it works :)
"Of Course it is happning inside you Head, But why on Earth should that mean its not real?" ~ Albus Dumbldore,Harry Potter,Deathly Hallows.

"Believe in the light,or you might never take Flight"-Me

"It does not matter if who you put your hope in is real or not. But your problems are real,everything around it is real. You just cant wait for something imangary to fix your problems,you have to take matters into your own hands and charge"~ Katara,Avatar the last Airbender,The painted Lady
Athia
Player

Words: 3753
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2012, 12:25 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Picture

Postby Canrehne on May 29th, 2012, 7:38 pm

Alright! Welcome to Mizahar and enjoy your stay. :)
Canrehne
The Ritualist

Words: 20714
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2012, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet