Hey, hey!~ ^_^

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey, hey!~ ^_^

Postby Celestia on June 13th, 2012, 4:04 am

Hello everyone~ I'm Courtney, you can call me Court if you want, and it's very nice to meet you all~ ^_^

I have been rping for a few years now, though I really just got good at it last summer. I found out about this site from my cousin, Riley "Frostbight" Hawker. I like to write about things that probably could never happen(fantasy/ect.), what I would like to happen in an anime/manga, and, or of course, romance. I like to write fan-fics, poems, short stories, and stories.

Extra things about me:
My favorite animals are wolves, my favorite color is red, and I love playing sports, singing, and writing. I love to help people and give advice to them. I love making new friends. And, I use this emoticon/face 'XD' and this emoticon/face 'xD' a ton.

~Courtney~
Image
User avatar
Celestia
Player
 
Posts: 51
Words: 21048
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2012, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hey, hey!~ ^_^

Postby Paragon on June 14th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Welcome to Mizahar :)

I see you're playing a Kelvic - they can be really fun, but just remember the golden rule: you're roleplaying an animal that can shift into human form, not the other way round.

Have fun!
User avatar
Paragon
The Gordian Knot
 
Posts: 2670
Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Location: RS of Sylira, DS of Zeltiva
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hey, hey!~ ^_^

Postby Celestia on June 15th, 2012, 2:13 am

Thank you! :)

Alright! I will! Thank you very much! :D

^_^
Image
User avatar
Celestia
Player
 
Posts: 51
Words: 21048
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2012, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests