Ciao!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ciao!

Postby noisytoysforboys on April 30th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Hullo to all! My NET NAME is Noisytoysforboys! My REAL NAME is something to be desired (that's pretty much my way of sayin' I'm not givin' it to ya. Sorry Andre`, Chester and every other fifty year old man whos dreams have been crushed) but you can call me K.C. 'Kay? Good, we'll get along well.
I have quite a bit of RolePlaying experience, and I'm comfortable using everything, from humans to demons to vampires; from lesbians to gay slash to starighter-dan-straight Russians with a drinking problem. I found this VERY intriguing site with help from the ever rising empire that is dun-dun-dun Google (how original) and from the looks of everything so far, I'll be pretty happy here. Don't worry, I know how this goes, done it plenty of times before, so you don't need to worry about the douche-y new kid messing with your RPs. Contact me whenever you wanna, I'm always game for a new RP! Don't be shy, come on up! :D
noisytoysforboys
Player

Words: 330
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2010, 8:39 pm
Race: Human

Ciao!

Postby Gossamer on April 30th, 2010, 9:17 pm

As per the Rules page in the wiki...

Accounts

Mizahar requires one account per player character (PC). That means if you create the account called 'John Smith' then that indeed is your characters name. You can only play one PC per account, and each player can have up to 5 PCs at one time, meaning five accounts not counting storyteller accounts. Special Permission is required for more than five PCs. You may change your account name if your PC's name changes in the course of their story (meaning they get married, adopted, etc and need to add a last name). However, changing the name of your account doesn't mean you get to change your character concept completely. If you want to change your character concept, please create a new account.

Account names must reflect fantasy style names. No copyrighted names (Fizban, Legolas, Frodo, Richard Rhal, Harry Potter) will be allowed. No inappropriate names from real life or titles (Satan, God, President Bush, Demon, Mohammad) such as those of Gods or Goddesses will be allowed. No numbers or decorative effects are allowed in names either. Please use appropriate spelling and capitalization. If you create an inappropriate name, you will be asked to change it or the account will be deleted. We strive to maintain a playerbase of original interesting names. Please aid us in making that possible. Special characters are allowed if they are appropriate.

Accounts cannot be shared, traded, or given away. If you create a player character, that player character is yours to play for the duration of your stay on Mizahar.

I suggest you pick an appropriate character name since account names are the same as character names. Noisytoysforboys is not appropriate.

Thank you.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Ciao!

Postby Malia on April 30th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Welcome to Miza then, K.C.!

Nobody here will worry about the "new kid messing with our RPs". We're glad to help if you have any questions, because the material here IS very extensive and sometimes complicated. Apart from that, I hope you'll have a good time here. :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Ciao!

Postby Alistair deGrey on April 30th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Greetings Noisytoysforboys,

Welcome to Mizahar, it is my sincerest wish that you have a rollicking good time while you stay with us.

May you live in interesting times ;)

Regards,
Morse
Alistair deGrey
Wulgaru given Breath

Words: 209442
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2009, 9:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2