A Break Away (Notice)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

A Break Away (Notice)

Postby Septimus on November 16th, 2012, 1:25 am

Unfortunately, I feel as though Mizahar has been interrupting my grades recently and with my high school days loading me up with more and more homework, I cannot take that risk in it interfering with my future plans. My freshman year is what they look at overall and I need to not mess this up. I might be on on the weekends and will do a bit of roleplaying but as for now, farewell Mizahar.

I have given up on NaNo so no more solos from me for quite a while now, on Septimus anyways. Also, as of right now, no more new threads. I promise to finish the ones I've started as soon as I can but it's been hard to come to this conclusion.

So with that being said, Septimus, Daydream, Blizzard and Lance Tycan will be a bit inactive for a while now. Apologies to anyone. I will resume my modding and such activities as a JrST as much as I can but like I said, I've got to get my priorities straight.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience, guys!
Septimus
Better • Faster • Stronger

Words: 230446
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2012, 12:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trash Medal (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Break Away (Notice)

Postby Xalet on November 16th, 2012, 2:50 am

Noooo my ultimate warhorse! Well you focus on school and get them good grades! Hopefully I'll still be around and kicking when you get back, but there shalt be a bevy of training to complete! Until then.
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)