Help please?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Help please?

Postby Adalicia_Dawnay on December 25th, 2012, 11:12 pm

For some reason, I have gotten completely lost on how to do this Character Sheet... How do you set one up? I have a good grasp on my character but I don't know how to set one of them up... So if you can.. Please help me?
Adalicia_Dawnay
Player

Words: 100
Joined roleplay: December 25th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Race: Kelvic

Help please?

Postby Khida on December 25th, 2012, 11:20 pm

There are a set of templates here which you can use -- just fill in your character's information where it's called for.

ETA: Make a new thread in the Character Sheets forum, copy the template that suits, and fill in your information, that is...

You might also log in to the Chat (click the button at the very top of the page, a little left of center) to ask specific questions if the templates don't solve your issue. I presume you've read your welcome PM and the Starting Guide already...

Also, welcome to Mizahar!
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)