A Dream come true

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

A Dream come true

Postby Arkale on January 24th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Mizahar is nothing short of a dream come true for me.

I have always loved writing, in fact my goal in life is to be a published Sci-Fi/Fantasy Author...but I was never able to find a group dedicated to writing in such a friendly enviorment and non-judgemental way as Mizahar has provided to me.

I want to say thank you to all the staff and players for all the hard work that has been done to make Mizahar the perfect place to write and roleplay! Through my adventures here I hope to learn different writing techniques, styles, and devices that will help me become a better writing in the future!

I have already learned so much from the players here, and I can't be more grateful, so once again, thank you Mizahar~♥

You have given me not only a loving community, great friends, and amazing place to role play, but also a powerful tool to help me expand my own writing style. I couldn't ask for more!
Djed is not mana!
Arkale
Patron of Richard Burke

Words: 44592
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes