Hey!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey!

Postby Amon Fade on February 15th, 2013, 7:29 pm

Hey I'm Matthew (or Amon Fade, whichever you prefer) I've been roleplaying for a few years now, first time I've actually done a forum though so I hope I'll do alright. I look forward to meeting and rp'ing with you all! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Amon Fade
Stabbity stab stab stab

Words: 18869
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hey!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 15th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Hi Matthew! I'm Syliss from the region of Eyktol I'm sure you'll do great. As long as you have fun, you can't go wrong, and if you stray from what is permitted, a kind-hearted community of players and efficient team of moderators will help you play properly -- though I find one is faced more often with uncertainty about how to carry on rather than with personal mistakes, which are minor most of the time and overlooked since they are easily corrected. I hope we'll have the chance to RP together someday (or soon if your character starts out near my city)! See you around.

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook