Hi eveyrone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi eveyrone

Postby TenchiSaWaDa on February 18th, 2013, 3:13 am

Hi guys.

I am TenchiSaWada
I am pretty new to roleplaying but not to story writing. I write Fanfic on Fanfiction.net I do decently well and pride myself with new ideas.

I hope to get into roleplaying!
There is no greater victory than the first step.
There is no greater defeat in stopping before the finish.
TenchiSaWaDa
Player

Words: 70
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2013, 3:10 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hi eveyrone

Postby Thofa on February 18th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Hello and welcome!
Always fun to see other new players like myself! This really is an awsome site and I hope you have loads of fun in here! The best advice for starting out i can give is to read the PM you got upon creating the account. Then read through the starter guide and as much lore as you can to be able to really get the feel of the world of Mizahar. It really is an awsome story behind everything, myself I read for 2 weeks before creating an account just because it was so great! Although that's way more than most, i just reall y got hooked!
Hope to see you around the trails!
Thofa
Player

Words: 9626
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Kelvic