I have cookies...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I have cookies...

Postby Drayvenos on February 26th, 2013, 2:48 am

Oh hai :)

How's it going everyone? So newbie here, been on and off roleplay sites for a few years but left the others because of a lack of interest. With everything this site holds...the sky is the limit for my character(s) and i cannot wait to partake in some adventures with you guys :)

A little about me...currently in my last semester in college here in Connecticut and ready to get out there in the working world. I love running, hanging with friends, cooking, traveling, working (sick..i know...i hate school), boys, meeting new people, and often times hate myself after that extra shot of tequila at the end of a wild night.

So my character in the making is going to be a male Symenestra so hopefully I will have him up in a few days and will post the link here when he is finished.

And yea! That's me! You probably want your cookie now huh...

*leaves out tray of cookies*
Drayvenos
The Spider

Words: 2382
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2013, 2:22 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

I have cookies...

Postby Bethsyliss on February 26th, 2013, 3:05 am

Your cookie was delicious and you have well earned my hearty welcome. I think we will get along well together, since I seem to like most of the things that you've listed as well. Except for running. I mean, come on, who really enjoys a jog? Anyway I'm really happy that you're making Symenestra, I nearly opted for that race but I thought meh, snakes can probably crush spiders so why bother with the weaker. Imagine what a cross between a spider and a snake would be. The world would be at its mercy.

So anyway, good luck with creating your character, and have fun playing it!

Syliss

*leaves with crumbs from the cookie all over the room*
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook